Our company guidelines on occupational health and safety and environmental protection
As a modern firm within the Rhenus-Group we support on-going policy with the following objectives:
- Occupational health and safety and the environment have top priority, they rank foremost in all decisions.
- We work safely and take responsibility for one another. We act in an exemplary manner and always wear the required personal protective gear.
- Together we ensure through cleanliness and tidiness a safe working area. All work-related illnesses and injuries are avoidable.
- We monitor our standards in occupational health and safety and environmental protection and seek constantly to improve our results.
- We maintain an open and respectful communication with each other and are willing to learn from mistakes. We consider compliance with existing standards and laws to be self-evident.
The management commits itself to review these guidelines regularly, to encourage all expedient measures and thus to support all employees in their work.